Venture Services is committed to protecting the privacy of our website users. In this policy we set how we will deal with your personal details. We collect Information about you:
- If you register with us or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, email address etc); and
- From your usage of the site and any other information you post on the site, email or otherwise send to us.
- Your visits and use of our website.
- Information provided for the use of registering and/or subscribing to our website service.
- Information provided for the business purposes, quotes, analysis etc.
- To enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
- To contact you in order to send you details of goods and/or services which may be of interest to you
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
We may need to disclose the following information:
- Where a country’s legal system requires us to disclose your personal information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address or other contact details. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party websites.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a small fee
You can request us not to use any of your personal details; you will usually be asked in advance whether you agree to our use of your personal data.
This policy was last updated on 1/3/2020
Phone: +971 (0) 244 77741
Address : Mubarak Salem Owaida Jaber Al Khaile Building,
PO Box 31455, Abu Dhabi , UAE